Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster
Take a Winter Day Trip and have a wild ride on the Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster at Okemo Mountain! You’re going to love taking a ride on this in the winter with the kids!
Head to the Taylor Farm for a Winter Day Trip and a taste of the past. Their two sleights accommodate up to 10 people each. They are box-style sleighs on runners pulled by Belgian draft horses. Blankets are provided on every ride. Sleigh rides are offered on the hour during the weekends and last approximately 45 minutes including a fireside stop in the woods with beautiful views of the various ski mountains.
They encourage you to create your own bread, cheese and dessert picnic from the various Vermont products in their farm store before heading out on the ride.
Call for reservations at (802) 824-5690.
· Adults – $25
· Children aged 3 to 7 – $15
· Children aged 2 and under – Free
· Private rides – $185 1-5 people
· Private rides – $250 6-10 people
· Mid week rides are available upon request with advance notice – $185 (1-5 people), $250 (6-10 people).